Click the button below to get mobile directions to Wyatt C.
11873 Gecko Drive, Knoxville, TN 37932
From Knoxville, take I-40 West to exit 373 at Campbell Station. Turn right onto North Campbell Station and the community is .6 miles on the right.
1993 Square feet
471 Square feet garage
- Open concept floor plan with two bedrooms and two baths on main level
- Owner’s suite with bay window
- Spacious covered front and back porches
- Maintenance free living
- Kitchen with oversized island
- American made maple soft close cabinets
- Multi-function modern linear fireplace
- Large attic storage
- Upstairs includes bedroom, full bath and loft
- Conveniently located near I-40 and Turkey Creek
This is a model home showing some or all of the builder’s upgrades/options. The “Base Price” of this home is $362,900 including lot. The “As Shown” price (excluding furnishings) is $414,900 including lot. This home may or may not be for sale at this address, but may still be built on another lot.
About COVID-19 and HBAGK Parade of Homes™
The Home Builders Association of Greater Knoxville (HBAGK) is adhering to all federal, state, and local regulations and recommendations pertaining to COVID-19, social distancing, crowd sizes, and the use of masks. We urge you to attend the HBAGK 2020 Parade of Homes™ safely, but ask that you not attend if you are considered “high-risk” or if you exhibit any signs of illness (fever, cough, etc.).
Because of the pandemic some homes featured in the 2020 HBAGK Parade of Homes™ will not be available for tours.