Click the button below to get mobile directions to The Vail.
2056 Highlands Ridge Lane Knoxville, TN 37932
I-40 to Campbell Station Road. North onto N. Campbell Station past Yarnell. Just past El Rancho Trail, turn left into subdivision, The Highlands at Hardin Valley, and turn right onto Highlands Ridge. Lot is in the cul-de-sac.
4812 Square feet
476 Square feet garage
- Boutique-design craftsman-style home minutes from Turkey Creek, Hardin Valley Schools, and Melton Hill Lake
- Whole-house maple cabinetry with granite tops, tile floors in baths and laundry, custom tiled master shower and tub surround, engineered hardwoods and crown molding in main level living areas
- Hardwood stair treads with metal spindles, coffered dining room ceiling, CAT5 wired, stone fireplace, and a covered rear patio with cable and natural gas connection for grilling
- Open and spacious great room concept filled with designer touches accommodates everyday living, entertaining a crowd, or even extended family living quarters
- Gourmet kitchen with painted maple cabinetry, expansive island, custom wood hood, double wall ovens, farmhouse sink, and butler’s pantry
- Spacious owner’s suite with double-tray ceiling, gorgeous finishes in bath, free-standing tub with telephone faucet, and access from closet directly into laundry room
- Finished walkout basement level features 10’ ceilings, bedroom, full bath, and wide open family recreation space. Walkout basement patio under cover of the main level, covered Trex deck
This is a model home showing some or all of the builder’s upgrades/options. The “Base Price” of this home is $464,900 including lot. The “As Shown” price (excluding furnishings) is $574,058 including lot. This home may or may not be for sale at this address, but may still be built on another lot.
About COVID-19 and HBAGK Parade of Homes™
The Home Builders Association of Greater Knoxville (HBAGK) is adhering to all federal, state, and local regulations and recommendations pertaining to COVID-19, social distancing, crowd sizes, and the use of masks. We urge you to attend the HBAGK 2020 Parade of Homes™ safely, but ask that you not attend if you are considered “high-risk” or if you exhibit any signs of illness (fever, cough, etc.).
Because of the pandemic some homes featured in the 2020 HBAGK Parade of Homes™ will not be available for tours.